Wera Kraftform Kompakt Pistol Ratchet Driver
Wera compact tool with multi-component Kraftform pistol handle for high working speeds and particularly ergonomic screwdriving. Integrated bit magazine in the handle. Includes a ratchet: fine-toothing with a small return angle of only 8°, switchover (right, fixed, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres; hexagonal blade with 1/4" hexagon socket head take-up and Rapidaptor technology, magnetic. 6 bits PH, PZ and TORX in a length of 25 mm that fit in holders as per DIN ISO 1173-D 6.3. Comes with a practical holster for belt attachment.
- Fine-toothing for a small return angle of only 8°
- Multi-component Kraftform pistol handle for greater leverage effect
- Quick-release chuck with Rapidaptor technology
- Simple to use switchover ring
- Strong permanent magnet for secure fit of bits