Wera 454 HF T-handle hexagon screwdriver Hex-Plus with holding function, 5 x 150 mm
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. With holding function (HF) to securely hold the hexagon socket screw on the tool. Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working.
- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of particularly high tightening and loosening moments
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm
- With holding function (HF) on the long arm to securely hold the screw on the tool