The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
- Ramped center knobs are fast rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners
- Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- TPI: 120
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Weight: 831
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.6
- PSI: 40
- Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- ISO Width (mm): 66mm
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Designed for ebike: Yes