The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Weight: 959
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Defined Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.4
- PSI: 50
- Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 61mm