The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.4
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Weight: 1102
- TPI: 120
- Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 61mm
- Tire Bead: Folding
- PSI: 50
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher