6004 Joker XXL self-setting spanner, 24-32 x 322 mm
With its continuous and parallel jaws the Joker 6004 replaces several single spanner sizes. The required size is automatically and continuously set when attaching the tool to the hexagon bolt or screw. The integrated lever mechanism securely clamps the hexagon screw or bolt between the jaws, which significantly reduces the risk of slippage or damage. The ratchet feature ensures fast and consistent screw driving without removing the tool. By using the corner-width rectangular prisms, a return angle of only 30° can be achieved. The single-arm design, in conjunction with the ratchet feature and the corner-width prism, makes it possible to work even in confined spaces.
- Automatic and continuous grip of hexagon screws and bolts
- Fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the wrench thanks to mechanical ratchet function
- Lever mechanism when gripping avoids slipping and damage
- Return angle of only 30° through placement in the corner-width rectangular prisms in the mouth
- The adjustable Joker 6004 covers all metric and imperial dimensions in the respective field of application