Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig. KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier AL 6069 alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. WTB's I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding.
- TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system
- A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Valve: Presta
- Brake Track: None
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rim Width (Internal): 25mm
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Defined Color: Black