Stan's No Tubes Flow S1 Rear Wheel - 27.5", 12 x 142mm, 6-Bolt, HG 11, Black
Brand: Stan's No Tubes
Burly enough to handle the toughest of trails, yet light enough to pedal all day the Flow S1 is up for any challenge. Developed from rims ridden in Red Bull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years the S1 is now ready for action. With a 1.6mm deeper profile and reinforced rim walls the new Flow S1 offers greater impact strength, for an even wider range of use, with only a minor weight gain. Strong and light 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes mean the Flow S1 is built to last. Combined with faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs available in configurations to fit nearly any bike, the Flow S1 is the ultimate trail, all-mountain, and enduro wheelset.
- 29mm internal width, WideRight for 2.35 - 2.8 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 29mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road
- Rim Width (Internal): 29mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Defined Color: Black
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"