Stan's No Tubes Flow EX3 Rear Wheel - 27.5", 12 x 148mm Boost, 6-Bolt, HG 11, Black
Brand: Stan's No Tubes
The Flow EX3's tiebeam inner bridge lets it withstand impacts that would deform most rims to the point of air loss and structural failure. Even if you use a tire insert, huge impacts can cause the sidewall of most rims to fold, causing air loss and eventual failure. But the Tiebeam brace and patented low sidewalls of the Flow EX3 resist this folding, maintaining air pressure and structural integrity. Combined with the added durability of 6069 aluminum and WideRight 29mm inner width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” tires, the Flow EX3 is the evolution of the Flow line for aggressive riding. Every World Cup DH and Enduro World Series win, every hour of testing, riding, and improving, it’s all here in the Flow EX3.
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Neo OS hubs designed to handle the added loads and durability needs of Enduro and DH racing
- Sapim D-Light spokes in easily replaced, standard J-bend lengths and Secure Lock alloy nipples
- 6069 aluminum alloy is stronger than conventional 6061 alloys
- Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
- Tubeless ready wit
- Rim Width (Internal): 29mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Defined Color: Black
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"