Stan's No Tubes Arch S1 Rear Wheel - 27.5", 12 x 142mm, 6-Bolt, HG 11, Black
Brand: Stan's No Tubes
Durable enough to handle the most technical trails, yet light enough to rip XC laps, the Arch S1 is a very versatile wheel. This new Arch is designed to provide traction and control when running 2.25’’ to 2.50’’ tires. With 32-spokes front and rear, 6061 alloy rims, stainless steel rim eyelets, and easily replaceable standard spokes, the Arch S1 is made for maximum durability. The Arch S1 is built on Stan's faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs. For wherever you ride the new Arch S1 will be ready to handle it all.
- 26mm internal width, WideRight for 2.25 - 2.5 tires
- Includes Stans No Tubes 27mm rim tape (installed)
- Requires additional valve stem for tubeless setup
- Chrome sealed-cartridge bearings
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 Double-butted spokes and Sapim Secure Lock brass nipples
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 26mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Defined Color: Black
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"