Stan's No Tubes Arch CB7 Rear Wheel - 29", 12 x 142mm, 6-Bolt, HG 11, Black
Brand: Stan's No Tubes
The Arch CB7 is wide enough to offer tire stability and control, but narrow enough that your 2.35" tires still corner great. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable. The special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail. The Arch CB7 wheelset rolls on updated Neo hubs featuring a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement, and triple freehub bearings to better distribute axle load. The 100% CNC machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50” tires
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Defined Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rim Width (Internal): 32mm