Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that’s fun to ride are where the Hans Dampf feels most at home. Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance.
- Semi-open center blocks shed mud and reduce rolling resistance
- Alternating large and small shoulder tread offer cornering control
- Large block shape provides tread durability
- Double-block” center tread increases braking performance
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- ISO Width (mm): 60mm
- Weight: 840
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Color: Black/Tan
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.35
- Weight (oz): 29.6