RaceFace Turbine Crankset - 175mm, Direct Mount, 136mm RaceFace CINCH Spindle Interface, Black
The Race Face Turbine crank is designed as the performance-oriented alloy crank for XC, trail and enduro applications. As the lightest alloy option in the CINCH lineup, the Turbine allows for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Deep pocket forged and CNC machined aluminum crank arms
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 150/157 DH Hubs
- Color: Black
- BB Included: No
- keyword search: RF136
- Defined Color: Black
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Crank Length (mm): 175mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"