The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
- Ramped center knobs are fast rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners
- Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.8
- PSI: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 71mm
- Tire Diameter: 29+