The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Color: Black
- Tire Diameter: 29+
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Labeled Size: 29 x 3
- PSI: 35
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Defined Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 76mm
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"