Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals - Single Sided Clipless, Alloy, 9/16", Black, Pair, Single-Sensing, Shimano SPD
Rally XC Power Meter pedals are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed especially for off-road riders, the Rally XC are compatible with Shimano SPD cleats, ready for those that ride gravel, cross-country mountain, or even cyclocross. These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes.
- Compatible with third-party platforms such as Strava, Tacx, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad and more
- Instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device or smartphone (sold separately), and review later via Garmin Connect app
- Purpose built and benchmarked against trusted pedals in the market for on and off road conditions with a combination of intentionally selected high quality stainless steel, chrome steel, and aluminum metals to deliver superior robustness and durability
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates, post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more
- Cleat Interface: Shimano SPD
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 451